PASSION AND
LESSON
Passion ...
Not just the destination
Not just the desire
But more than itu..lalu like what ??
Is there any passion in living?
Passion ...
Not just the destination
Not just the desire
But more than itu..lalu like what ??
Is there any passion in living?
Passion
is something that
if we do, then the time will pass
quickly felt. Body and mind will relax and enjoy doing it, whether it be 5 minutes, an hour,
5 hours, or
all day, there will be no difference. And believe
it or not, in fact, sometimes we
did not feel the need to rest, even when
doing something that
is generally regarded by most people as
something that is extremely tiring.
Then how do I know of any passion?
Then how do I know of any passion?
Passion arises by itself. As the love
of what is done. And everything the sincerity
to what is loved. Passion ignore responsibilities,
passion ignore obligations
And load it into
a taboo.
As a teacher passion that arises when trying as hard as possible so that their students are able to demonstrate their potential. Being able to make their students are not learning to be happy happy.
Able to convince his students that he could. He's special. It was only a fraction of the indicators of teachers who have passion.
Furthermore, the basic definition is the one that we will use to check if something is our passion or not. : D
THIS IS A JOURNEY, WHERE HONESTY IS THE MOST MAJOR
As a teacher passion that arises when trying as hard as possible so that their students are able to demonstrate their potential. Being able to make their students are not learning to be happy happy.
Able to convince his students that he could. He's special. It was only a fraction of the indicators of teachers who have passion.
Furthermore, the basic definition is the one that we will use to check if something is our passion or not. : D
THIS IS A JOURNEY, WHERE HONESTY IS THE MOST MAJOR
Finding passion is a journey that might be
felt long and tiring.
And I think personally, is not an exaggeration if I say that this trip was one of the biggest trips will we live in our lives! No one knows exactly when this journey will end, because it all depends to the fortunes of our own. There are people who only takes a few days for this journey, but not a few people that take many years to reach the end of this journey. But there is one thing for sure from this trip: the sooner we begin this journey, it will be the sooner we find our passion.
And I think personally, is not an exaggeration if I say that this trip was one of the biggest trips will we live in our lives! No one knows exactly when this journey will end, because it all depends to the fortunes of our own. There are people who only takes a few days for this journey, but not a few people that take many years to reach the end of this journey. But there is one thing for sure from this trip: the sooner we begin this journey, it will be the sooner we find our passion.
In this journey, there is only one thing we can
rely on to get through the steep streets of this:
Honesty! Learn to communicate honestly with your heart. It is a
journey and your
heart belongs to you! Your mouth can tell a lie, but not
with your heart. Listen
to what your heart is actually saying. Never
pretend you did
not hear what your heart says. Be honest to our
hearts.
I can not guarantee that this
trip would be fun, and sprinkled with flowers.
But I can guarantee
you that:
You will see the world differently, brighter, and more exciting if you managed to conquer this trip!
EXPLORATION, EXPLORATION, AND EXPLORATION ...
Now the question is, what method can I use to get an idea of my passion? The answer is simple:
You will see the world differently, brighter, and more exciting if you managed to conquer this trip!
EXPLORATION, EXPLORATION, AND EXPLORATION ...
Now the question is, what method can I use to get an idea of my passion? The answer is simple:
Exploration !!!
Let's open our minds wide open! Prepare
physically, mentally, and let us do the things
we never did
before. Whatever you want to do
here, here you
can do whatever
you think crazy !!!
Want to arm wrestle sumo equal, or monas climb, up !!! There's only 3
things that limit this exploration:
Do not let you do things that violate rules and endanger or harm themselves / others !!!
If you want to do something, look back regulation no. 1.
At the end of each exploration, please you ask yourself,
Am I happy doing this?
Is this what I am looking for?
What I'm looking from doing this?
Will I do it every day, all my life?
If this does not make money and profit, is there something which I want to do?
Do not let you do things that violate rules and endanger or harm themselves / others !!!
If you want to do something, look back regulation no. 1.
At the end of each exploration, please you ask yourself,
Am I happy doing this?
Is this what I am looking for?
What I'm looking from doing this?
Will I do it every day, all my life?
If this does not make money and profit, is there something which I want to do?
If something is our passion, so we will get a positive answer to
the questions above. If you
have not received a positive response? Stay excited
to continue the exploration
process you, until
you get an activity that provides all
the positive answers to the questions above. : D
I feel that all the same to me, there is no
one thing that I
really hate or
love me. There is
no one thing that feels great until I really
feel lost track of time. All
felt flat. How
can I find my passion?
Well, as I said earlier about
passion, passion will
make us lose track of time, and make us always feel excited
to do it. As the lyrics of Padi’s
song (famous band in the 90s): "not
all the same, never
the same. So also with passion, when
we do something that
becomes our passion,
then it will not
taste the same with other things !!!
All will feel
different !!! And if you're feeling
the same as above, it is likely that you have not
found what you're into passion (too
bad).
But do not worry, there are a few things you can do to get out of these conditions:
Exploration, Exploration, and Exploration !!! : D
NEED THOSE GOOD TIME ..
But do not worry, there are a few things you can do to get out of these conditions:
Exploration, Exploration, and Exploration !!! : D
NEED THOSE GOOD TIME ..
As I said before, this
could be a way to find this passion
is a long journey and filled
with tears. I
myself among those who tend to be slow to
discover what things
became my passion.
I took more than
4 years to
find my passion
!!! Yeah, 4
years brothers !!!
There have been countless times I woke up in the middle
of the night only to wake up and cry.
So, do not be discouraged
if you have not found what you're into
a passion after years of exploration (even so, I
still pray that all
of you quickly find what the passion you ..:
D) .. Keep trying
and never give up. . And keep true to
yourself .. Remember a proverb from across the country:
Everything good takes time to grow, and become stronger. : D
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE?
Everything good takes time to grow, and become stronger. : D
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE?
In short, we
have successfully completed our journey to discover
what became our
passion. What then
should we do?
simple:
We are pursuing our passion desperately !!!
We are pursuing our passion desperately !!!
Passion we
already know, let alone donk are we waiting for? Useless donk desperately
to figure out what is our passion, if eventually cuman will
be a story or
a hoax.
Pursue a passion pursued and continue to pursue our !!!
Pursue a passion pursued and continue to pursue our !!!
Journey pursue
this passion can
certainly be long and filled with sharp
stones, which sometimes will make us stop
and think back to chase. But keep in mind,
that at the end
of the road there, there is a
wonderful awaits us. Keep running tirelessly, and
was convinced, that:
As long as we keep
trying, there will be many
miracles that occur along this winding road and
steep.
WHAT TO DO WITH SUCCESS PASSION?
WHAT TO DO WITH SUCCESS PASSION?
God created man complete with all of
its potential. God had also created
a sense of anxious, depressed and despondent
when we do
something that is not appropriate conscience. A teacher will fret,
if you have to replace the value of his students.
A researcher would be upset, if falsified
research data. It is a natural alarm,
which seeks to
remind us to follow conscience.
Likewise with the profession. When you
feel depressed and
anxious every time
to come to work, then maybe this is a natural
alarm that seeks
to remind you, so
no longer do that. If we impose ourselves, our souls will
suffer the consequences, always growing protests
and lazy.
It is time follow your passion. Follow
your heart. Do what you love
and love what you
do. Success is nothing if we are not happy. Do not worry if
it does not fit with your educational background, many successful
people who used to lecture
in the areas which are not in accordance with conscience.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar